Morning and Night Prayer
You will find on the links below a short liturgy for Morning and Night Prayer which is in an easy-read format.
Please email Helen if you would like a paper copy of the service sent to you.
|Readings for Nov 19th to Nov 25th||Sun||Matthew 25:31-end|
You can also link to the RNWK Group Services on YouTube to find a recording of these services which you can access at any time and follow using the service sheet.
RNWK YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGcdOwG_w9D_jbDYmZRJCQA
Prayer for Peace
from whom all thoughts of truth and peace proceed:
kindle, we pray, in the hearts of all, the true love of peace
and guide with your pure and peaceable wisdom
those who take counsel for the nations of the earth
that in tranquillity your kingdom may go forward,
till the earth is filled with the knowledge of your love;
through Jesus Christ your Son our Lord,
who is alive and reigns with you,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, now and forever.
Other digital resources - What is currently available?
There are a range of new and existing Christian resources available for people to engage with at this difficult and challenging time in the life of the nation and the world:
- RNWK Churches – Our Facebook page which have daily updates including prayers, music, spiritual insight and fun ideas for children and families.
- Time to Pray app - everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year. Download for free.
- Pray as You Go - Pray As You Go is a daily prayer session it is not a 'Thought for the Day', a sermon or a bible-study, but rather a framework for your own prayer based on Ignatian Spirituality https://pray-as-you-go.org/
- Prayer for the day - each day the Church of England publishes audio and text of the Prayer for the Day.
- The BBC's Daily Service – 0945 Radio4 Long Wave (LW 198 ) or via BBC Sounds
- Weekly service broadcasts - these are made available via ZOOM or live stream link from 'Notes and News' each week..
- Mental health reflections – 13 daily reflections that seek to provide hope, reassurance and comfort. We have also published five tips to help tackle loneliness and isolation.